Jump into high gear with our aromatherapy certification online program and become a certified aromatherapist.
We are a NAHA Board Approved School Provider in Aromatherapy Certification. We can train you to be a qualified Certified Aromatherapist and help you start your new aromatherapy career today!
With the surge of popularity of essential oils over the last couple of decades, its no wonder you are considering aromatherapy education. More and more people are looking for natural alternatives in health and body care.
Since essential oils promote healing, as well as emotional well-being and longevity, these plant extracts are a powerful by-product of nature packed with chemical constituents that reach down to the cellular level and restore the body’s natural balance. This is why there is such a need for “aromatherapy certification” because they are powerful substances.
Millions have joined the ranks in multilevel companies such as Young Living and Doterra that offer very lucrative opportunities. However, with the promise of financial gain, unfortunately, it can bring some recklessness in their uses.
Many who have embarked on this path have little knowledge of what essential oils are capable of and how to effectively and safely use them. This is where you come in!
With your certificate in aromatherapy, you will know how to advise and guide customers in choosing the right combination of oils for them or make them custom blends and grow your business to new heights by providing private consultations.
Aroma Hut prepares you with expert training with knowledge on how to use essential oils safely and effectively with our Aromatherapy Certification online program.
Aromatherapy Certification Online Made Easy
Aroma Hut Institute offers NAHA approved aromatherapy certification online courses. We offer hands-on training and experience with essential oil classes in the comfort of your own home! Life doesn’t have to stop when you take online aromatherapy certification courses with us – Study and learn at your own pace! All essential oil class materials are available 24/7. Plus, you will have a year to complete your aromatherapy course.
- Have confidence in the safe and therapeutic uses of essential oils
- Have a clear understanding of the scope of aromatherapy practices and clear goals for an aromatherapy practice
- Have a solid foundational knowledge of the therapeutic and emotional aspects of over 20 essential oils and 20 carrier oils
- Know how to consult clients and evaluate which essential oils would be appropriate to use and how to use them safely and effectively
- Gain experience in the creation of a variety of body care products for self-care and professional use
- Be proficient in blending therapeutic products
- Be able to differentiate between fragrance and essential oils
- Receive a Certificate upon successful completion of this course
Why Choose Aroma Hut For Your Certification?
Aroma Hut’s Aromatherapy Certification Online Program represents the finest aromatherapy training available that reflects a long-standing commitment to the safe practice of essential oil therapy in all its facets. Since 2013, Aroma Hut Institute has gained an international reputation for excellence in aromatherapy education. Our main course in Professional and Clinical Aromatherapy Certification is a comprehensive, integrated training program – a dynamic blend of scientific and holistic therapeutic approaches.
Our classes are carefully designed to provide students with all the necessary skills and knowledge to practice Clinical Aromatherapy safely and effectively, and in addition, serves as a specialist training resource for those pursuing careers in the expanding essential oil product industry.
Benefits Of Essential Oil Certification
- Interactive Aromatherapy Classes Online 24/7
- Aromatherapy School Recognized Worldwide
- Provide an Aromatherapy Career Path & Teacher Training
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through NCBTMB
- Expert NAHA Certified Aromatherapist Instructors
- NAHA Approved Certification in Essential Oils
- Professional Videos and Audio segments
- Resource Materials
Aroma Hut Graduates Testimonials
FABULOUS experience! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is interested in the healing powers of oils! Rebecca is a wonderful teacher, her course is well organized and both educational and entertaining, her studio is BEAUTIFUL, and her expertise is astounding! As a Certified Natural Health Professional, this course has been instrumental in expanding my ability to help my clients achieve greater health NATURALLY!
I LOVE This Course!
There is so much to learn and know, and its presented so well. I am so glad I picked Aromahut. The fact that Rebecca is always there for you (even when I have a ton of website questions, or what I call stupid questions!) makes all the difference. I hadn't asked much of her, but there's no doubt that she would immediately help. This course is great, and I can't wait to do more.
This Course Has Inspired Me
I'm incredibly fascinated with how the brain responds to essential oils. This course has sparked (inspired) quite a desire to continue to learn more about this topic. My desire to learn and apply more of that knowledge will only help my future clients reach their full potential.
As a Health Coach I feel that this is an excellent class for anyone who is interested in learning Aromatherapy! Rebecca shares her knowledge generously in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. I feel quite confident that I can now help support my clients with essential oils to help them reach their health goals!
Captivates the Reader
Rebecca demonstrates an explanatory writing and teaching style that captivates the reader’s attention with an impeccable mark on organic essential oils!
Format is Easy to Follow
I took Certification Level 1 and it was an excellent introduction to the many ways to use essential oils, including various blending methods. I will go on to Clinical Level 2. The format is easy to follow and the teacher, Rebecca, is clear and concise. I would highly recommend the course for anyone who wants to know the correct way to use essential oils.
I was very impressed with the wealth of history that went into the perfume making course, not to mention the practical break down of understanding the make up of perfumes and different oil usages. I have been enlightened on a level I was not expecting. I feel more equipped and encouraged to produce my own fragrances.
Ahmet Baki Akyazi
Rebecca Made Learning Easy
There was so much information in the Aromatherapy class to learn, yet Rebecca made it seem easy and helped us retain the information. I’m now ready to start my business and have the confidence and knowledge needed!
I am amazed!
I took this course as part of a bigger plan I have to get my HNB-BC credentials (Holistic Nurse Baccalaureate – Board Certified). I was very intrigued while learning about the plant anatomy and location of the essential oil for each plant. The more I learn about the oils the more amazed I am.
Your aromatherapy certification online program provides you will all the tools and resources you will need
to start your new career as an aromatherapist!
Essential Oils Used In This Course
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum L)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Orange (Sweet) (Citrus sinensis)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Supplies Used In This Course
- Spray Bottles (2)
- Inhalers (2)
- Plastic Bottles for lotions (2)
- Plastic Bottles for massage oils (2)
- 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend (2)
- Coffee Bean Tin
- Plastic Tubs (2)
- Labels and Marker
- Perfume Strips (20)
- Plastic Pipettes (5)
Carriers Used In This Course
- Coconut Oil (2 ounces)
- Almond Oil (2 ounces)
- Dead Sea Salts (2 ounces)
- Rose Hydrosol (2 ounces) -OR-
- Lavender Hydrosol (2 ounces)
- Lotion Base (2 ounces)
Discover the healing power of essential oils and share your knowledge with friends and family! Isn’t it time?
- Develop a new career in aromatherapy.
- Enhance an existing health care practice through the use of essential oils.
- Use essential oils for personal growth, self-care, and holistic and alternative medicine.
- Create an essential oil retail business or online store, organic and holistic body and skincare product line
- Start a consultation service and formulate custom essential oil blends for your clients.